CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Let's begin again

Okay everyone... by now una for don tire for me, I am certain of that.

Seriously.

lemme explain. The problem was this, too much was going on in my life at the time and I found out I couldn't possibly blog about all that. Plus I was depressed and feeling really bad so the blogging thing had to take a back seat.

A lot has happened oh, and a lot has changed since the day i wrote the first blog.
So I'll give you a quick update and we'll go from there.

1. Not single anymore, got engaged, will let you know when I finally tie the knot... and about that... material from that should make up a blog site all by itself.

2. Have changed jobs. I don't in a consulting firm anymore, I now work in a bank. Competency and Knowledge Management. I think I am the head of my unit but since I am the only one in that unit, not so sure it counts.

So what will this blog be about?

It's going to be mostly about the world through my eyes and whatever catches my fancy. I write poetry, so every now and then I will post some of them. Feel free to read them and comment on them. Note that i have a fragile ego, don't crush it with your comments but again i also have a bad mouth or in this case bad fingers and can give back as much as I get.

Mwah, let's do this...

This time f'real.

Welcome to my world.

Honestly...

Truly

I mean it...

lol.

3 more steps:

T.Williams-A said...

Yeah yeah.... Let's see what you got.

But the last time I checked, I'm not sure you were a bespectacled specie. Maybe contacts sha o....

Welcome back to Blogville doll! Let's hope you're here to stay...

T.Williams-A said...

Oh.... congratulations on all the achievements...!!!

poeticallytinted said...

thanks sweets, keep reading. looked at your blog and nearly died of laughter on the one about your search for a crib! Gees! did you really meet the "krishna-type" person...?

 
Subscribe with Bloglines