CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

COMING OF AGE

I dreamt that then a time will come
Of fame, fortune and fawn in tow
Straddling a star, my name on it
Waving my love to adoring fans
I dreamt of love an armful of roses
Of non-ending ballads and autumn leaves
Perfumed breath, a feathery touch
A never ending sea of peace
A storm’s come and a tree’s snapped
A bone’s broken and a page’s closed
A life’s changed and a prayer’s said
I’m stronger and I’ve come of age
.

===================================================================

I vowed to not write until I have written a story I must tell. It's time to tell that story. I must tell it in the next post and the next and the next until it's done. Until I'm purged of it.

6 more steps:

Enigma said...

Beautiful...beautiful...and...beautiful!

akaBagucci said...

OO.. look who's back.. Noice.....

mingus said...

great to have u back..can't wait to read the story....welcome back!!!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

wow, you're back?

Welcome back and can't wait for an update.

The Activist said...

I can't wait to read da story darling!

poeticallytinted said...

Thanks People. Buckle up then!

 
Subscribe with Bloglines