CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Apologies

Dear All,

I am so sorry for the extended silence.

I have just been moved to a key role in my place of work. This has meant non-stop work trying to get a grip on things. It's been absolutely crazy. I currently have 33 items on my to-do list. Don't ask me how I intend to pull this off for I have no idea.

According to my boss who's a darling (wry smile) he says, "The reward for hard work is more work". Now you get the picture. This IS actually a reward, it just doesn't feel like it. :D Maybe one day it will... ($$$$$$)

Will put up a proper update and do blog rounds as soon as I am able to breathe a bit.

Love y'all. Please don't forget me oh!

p.s.

Thanks Solomonsydelle for caring about me. I'm fine, just overworked.

11 more steps:

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

congrats hope the new key role came with a bigger paycheck too....true hard work pays in the end mebbe if your manager sees your commitment to your job you will keep getting promoted and soon be in the $$$$$$$$$$

Rita said...

You have been appropriately rewarded...LOL

First of all, congrats that you have been recognized for your hardwork.

Try oh...we will just be here waiting for you. Take care.

NaijaScorpio said...

Congrats on the "promotion". Don't work too hard!

Woomie O! said...

congrats! congrats!! congrats!!!
So that's what caused the flu???lol.
Goodluck swit.

Red Sapphire said...

Forget u ke!That one na war oh!
Congrats sweetie...the maga will definitely show.

Naapali said...

Congratulations. Don't stay away for too long though.

LG said...

Congrats dear'
but no stress ursef too much o'
as 4 US.........
we got ya baccccccccc :-)

The Activist said...

Well done dearie. God will see u thru

Flourishing Florida said...

congrats darling. everyone in blogville is receiving some kind of upgrade in one aspect of their lives or d other. daz wonderful. am happy 4 u. but no carry work kill urself oh

Turumarth said...

nyuk nyuk nyuk, see if you just keep your head down and PRETEND to work like we smart people you wouldn't be getting into stuff like this.

Always remember to give 100%. 15% on Monday, 25% on Tuesday, 30% on Wednesday, 29% on Thursday and 1% on Friday.

Nice one, Fangface. You know you got what it takes.

poeticallytinted said...

Thank thank you everyone. Thanks a billion.

 
Subscribe with Bloglines